Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 year reflection

My favorite parts of the year include all the EOCT activities we have done and I enjoy all the activities the teachers set for us because they make them really fun. I got better in all areas (maths, writing, reading excreta) because I challenged my self and didn't give up. The Chromebook this year is a new experience for all but for me I think learning with the Chromebooks isn't any better or any worse, but it also lets me be more creative with my learning witch is why I find it interesting. I really enjoyed experimenting with the Chromebook and finding out what it could do, some of my discoveries where called: scratch,  stop motion animator, but I found heaps more than that.    

1 comment:

  1. Good 2016 summary Zak. I believe the Chromebook has supported your learning significantly and has allowed you to express your creativity, I look forward to seeing what new discoveries you make next year. Have a great summer break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.