Friday, September 8, 2017

Crayon advertisement

Our class is doing persuasive writing. to start this topic we learnt about adds because they are trying to persuade you to by their product. We decided we wanted to enter an add competition so we split into groups to create our own adds. I went on my own and did an add about crayons. I used stop motion and a green screen to create my add. the difficult parts where trying to get my pencils to stand up and it was especially difficult because I worked on my own and I had no one to help. The good parts where that it was easy to create my add because I had a really good plan. I am happy that I met the deadline and that my class really enjoyed my add.

3 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Zak,

    I really liked you're add, at my school we make animations about what are terms are based on, BTW Our term is called "Guardians Of The Galaxy" Pretty cool huh?. My Team is also learning about Persuasive writing and using Thesaurus. 1 Question did you do that by yourself or with a buddy, If you did that by yourself that is Impressive work.


    Please visit my blog http://pesjonathonf.blogspot.co.nz/

    Alu A (GOODBYE IN TONGAN)

    Kind Regards,

    Jonathon

    Point England School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, and yes I made it by my self. how about your animations what do use to make them?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.