Monday, July 23, 2018

Holiday recount.

My holidays were quite uneventful because I did not go very far away from home or do
very much but I will give you a run down on my main highlights and downsides.



My highlights where that I watched the incredible's 2 with my grandparents followed by lunch out,
I also had a lot of fun at the bookarama and I went to the tomb builder day at the library. At the tomb builder day we decorated a real sized Egyptian tomb. I also saw my second cousin and got to see my auntie.

My downsides where that most of my holidays where spent at home and I didn’t really get to see any of
my friends.

Overall from my perspective my holidays where quite average but I plan to have more fun next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.