Thursday, July 26, 2018

The gladiator

This was a 5 minute quick write and the learning objective was conflict.

I hear the crowd cheering, I had just killed all my opponents. The stadium floor was covered in blood.
Some of it was mine, but I did not care. I had just become the best gladiator in the world.

Since I was born I loved to fight. I fought my brother, I fought the school bully and guess what the most
amazing part about it was? I always won. I remember one fight I had with billy Jones. He tried to punch
me in the face but I quickly reacted and smashed him first. Everyone loved me after that. No one had
ever taken on billy Jones and come out alright, ever.

When I turned 15 my dad suggested since I was so good at fighting I should become a gladiator. So here
I am, I became the best gladiator in the whole word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.