Wednesday, September 19, 2018

kiwi kids news featured article, The Importance of Integrity.


The Importance of Integrity

1. Why do you think integrity is important? It is important that we show integrity, otherwise we will live in a world were the words truth and honesty don't exist. No one would be trust able and you would basically be alone.

2. How has your integrity or character been tested to the limit? What did you do in response? when two people asked me a question were if I say one thing I will upset one person but if I say something else I will upset the other person, I always either give an uncertain answer or an answer somewhere in the middle.

3. Do you think that integrity is a part of your nature? Do your instincts warn you when you are doing something that doesn’t show integrity? mostly, if I lie I feel really guilty and I I do something against my nature I don't feel right. So yes my instincts do tell me when I am not showing integrity.

4. Do you think the whole world could one day show integrity? If not, why might this be impossible. No, there will always be bad people in the world who do bad things, it is just human nature. There will always be people  who are to lazy to earn thing and instead take from other people.

5. Do you think our national and international world leaders display integrity? How and how not? Be specific. Not always, being a leader is hard, you not only have to make citizens happy but you have top make other behind the scenes people happy, such as NASA and the military you might have a really good opportunity to make a lovely building for the townspeople but you need to spend you money to keep the military happy. Leaders will always have a moment were the only option is to not show integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.