Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Weekend journal

On Saturday My dad and our friends dad had to do some firewood for the winter so our friends came over for a play with there dad. wile the dads did some firewood we went swimming. For tea that day we went to the hotel so the dads could sell raffle tickets for the coast guard. On Sunday we went to the mini market day as scouts to help sell more raffle tickets for the coast guard. On Monday I decided to continue upgrading all my robots into one here is a picture of my robot before it was upgraded at all.
   On Tuesday I had to help my dad with firewood witch was okay.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora!!!
    You are a really smart kid, as I am pretty sure that you will become an engineer and achieve your goal when you grow up!!!

    never give up, and keep up the good work

    Shehab(Nepean high school student),
    Ottawa, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.