Monday, August 1, 2016

Ski trip

On Friday the the 28th of July our class the year 4-8s  went on a ski
                                  trip at porter highs

                               Displaying IMG_4043.JPG

p I like how my instructor was really flexible because I think I might have chosen a lesson that was to easy but the instructor made it a bit harder.I really like how the year 4-8s go skiing every year and I really look forward to going next year because it is so much fun and I learn so much!
m the only thing that wasn't so good would have to be the speed of the poma and the magic carpet because it went so slow and the magic carpet stops a lot.
i It was interesting how there were not many keas hanging around the car park. I also think it was interesting how it snowed wile we were there.

next time I go I am deferentially going to go up the chairlift and I will hopefully go even higher than that.

Over all I think it was worth it to go skiing this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.