Friday, November 25, 2016

Rad Rhythm-pots and pans

                                           

Last week and the week before we were doing drum sequences to enter a competition that Rad Rhythm was hosting. Rad Rhythm is a company that teaches kids to drum. I did my sequence with Jaymin. sadly I was sick on the day and Jaymin could not make it the  next day so I did not get to enter. When me and Jaymin were coming up with sequences we named the pots. the muffin tin was D, the big pot was A, the small pot was B and the tiny cake tin was C. Since we named the pots we could record our sequence on paper EG, A C A A C.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting article i can see in here. It was good lesson for us and i know every parents also like this Rad Rhythm-pots and pans education for their child. For more entertainment we can try these products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.