Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekly weekend journal

On Saturday I played paintball with some scouts. The first paintball game was capture the flag  for those who don't know what that is in paintball i'ts where you have two teams, to win the teams have to capture the other teams flag and bring it back to there base without getting shot. If they do get shot the have to go to one of the many medic stations on there side to revive. next we played a game of build up's the adults started in but if one of the people who were not in shot the people who were in the people who were in had to retreat 20 meters. In this game I hid behind a bush then my dad came along and we had a little war there and then another adult came along beside me and I manged to shoot him. so he retreated 20 meters but he shouted for reinforces so then I got shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.