Thursday, April 13, 2017

Narrative writing


In my writing I learnt a lot about punctuation and dialogue in speech because I used an awful lot of speech in my narrative. Narratives are my favourite writing genre so I had a lot of fun writing this. My favourite part was coming up with the ideas and my least favourite part was editing and proofreading it. I think this piece of writing went really well.





                                                      Here is the video of me reading it aloud.


2 comments:

  1. WOW Zak! You are an incredible author. I can understand why you had a lot of fun writing and enjoy narratives, you have a great imagination and have written a great story. I am sure lots of other people have enjoyed reading your story too. As you read the story I can visualise really well - huge dark monstrous clouds of water and howling winds.... Have you got feedback from your teacher/class/friends/whānau about your story?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks For you comment and yes I have had feedback from my class and teacher and they really liked it to.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.