Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekly weekend journal

This weekend on Sunday I continued to make a bush track that me and my siblings started quite a while ago. The bush that the track is in is roughly east of my house. To make the track me my brother and my sister use a: slasher, some big choppers and a handsaw. We doubled the track in length because we had broken out of the really thick part of bush. We also had to install a bridge because there was a creek in the way. the bridge was made out of an old bit of wood that was just lying around. Next we need to do some repairs on the bridge because the wood is rotten and cracked in some places. It is really fun to make bush tracks because we have so much land covered in bush to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.