Monday, December 11, 2017

weekend journal

On Saturday I went to the Christmas parade in Greymouth. I went with the rest of the Lake Brunner sea scouts on our cutter that we decorated. The theme of the parade was meant to be Disney themed so the adults chose Moana the movie to be our theme. We where given water guns to shoot people with and lollies to give them. Majority of the crowd got wet. The parade went of for about half an hour. After the parade me and my family went ice skating, it was my first time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zak

    My name is Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    The Lake Brunner float looked really good in the parade. I bet it was fun being able to shot people in the crowd with water. I hope you got lots of people. The ice skating was lots of fun too.


    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.