Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Quick write

This was written by me in 5 minutes.

I am so excited my cousin is coming over today! I have never actually met my cousin but I have heard
so much about her. Apparently her dad is a lion and so she is leonine.

I hear grinding of tyres on gravel and I rush to the window to see who is coming. It is a red minivan with a
slender roof rack. It fits the description of my cousins car so I skip down the stairs two at a time and rush
to the front door.

I am excited and nervous at the same time so I cautiously open the door and see my cousin for the first
time. She has the body of a girl but the head of a lion. Any normal person would have screamed and ran
but I was prepared for this. I had been watching horror movies for the last three nights and so I bring up
the courage to say hi.

Unfortunately it is the last word I say because at that moment my cousin ferociously attacks me and then
eats me. Never mess with lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.