Thursday, August 16, 2018

5 minute quick write


We had to expand the sentence: I was happy, here is my quick write.

16th I am running my fingers over the grey substance. Backward forwards,
backwards forwards. $10000000, This sparks hope in my eyes. Backward forwards,
backwards forwards $1000000, I am
bursting with excitement scratch scratch scratch, oh no not $10.
This my last chance it’s now or
never, I carefully navigate my finger over to the last grey square,
cross my fingers and hope for the best, up down up down. A $ then a 1, then a 0, there
is still more to go. Scratch scratch 00 scratch scratch scratch 000. I’ve done it! I
have just won the lotto!
I jump up and down and scream with glee. I fall over and start laughing,
I have won the lotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.