Friday, August 24, 2018

weekly reflection.

This week has been an interesting week and I have had fun. I like that I am able to step forward and ask for help when I am confused and when something is not working for me because I used to have trouble doing this. I am also clear in what I want to talk about when there is an issue witch is another thing I used to have trouble with. When something changes I don't just sit there and look confused, I find out what is new and how I can manipulate it and use it to my advantage, this is something that I enjoy doing. For example we have got a new teacher and I found out that we could learn whatever we wanted, as soon as I found this out I got straight to it. Overall this week has been quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.